LDN London (Learning Disability Network London) is an award-winning charity with over 60 years’ experience supporting people with learning disabilities in London. We help people with learning disabilities to live safe, fulfilling and dignified lives in supported accommodation or their own home.
Working with us means that every day will be different and you will be part of a team providing support to some of society’s most vulnerable people. You will be part of their joys, triumphs, failures, frustrations, sadness and laughter. However, most of all you will be there to provide the right support to make a life, a life worth living, with access to everything life has to offer, just like everyone else.
Come and join us if you share our values and passion and want people with learning disabilities to stay healthy, be safe and live well.
We are an award-winning employer where most senior managers have hands-on experience and equality and diversity is valued and promoted.
We recruit for Support Workers and Managers throughout the year so if the job you are after is not listed then please email us to ask about upcoming opportunities.
We are a London Living Wage employer and only work with local authorities who have committed to this.
We offer a great range of benefits for employees including:
- Up to 38 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Opportunities to earn additional annual leave
- Travel loan scheme
- Generous contributory pension scheme
- High quality support and supervision
- Extensive free training
- Access to qualifications
- Employee assistance programme
- Opportunities to work overtime
- Easy application and recruitment process
- Free DBS check and update service membership
- Flexible working opportunities